a. Neither I (Danny A. Gregory) nor my fellows involved in making this website (hereafter 'we', 'us' &c.) condone nor participate in criminal damage, breaking and entering, vandalism, theft, arson, aggravated tresspass or anti-social behaviour.
b. Derelict places can be extremely dangerous. Hazards such as building collapses, airborne particulates, asbestos, chemical or pathological contamination, broken glass, exposed nails, open shafts, barbed wire and discarded needles can pose serious risks to your health and safety. Abuse or vandalism of any property carries the risk of arrest and prosecution. For your own safety, we strongly advise against the undertaking of any damaging, illegal or high-risk activity and the visiting of any derelict, abandoned, vacant, private or potentially dangerous places, whether mentioned or alluded to in this website or not.
This stated, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or in connection with this disclaimer, will be limited as follows:
Statement of Intellectual Property Rights & Conditions of Use
- The laws of England and Wales shall govern your use of this website and by using it you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Pursuant to points a. and b. above, if you attempt to undertake any such activity, you do so against our advice and as such we cannot be held responsible for anything that may happen to you as a result.
- No liability is accepted for the actions of others against property or person, since under the terms of point 1 above we shall not be responsible for their actions.
- We will not be held liable for any action, loss or damage of any nature including (without limitation): special loss or damage, loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- The depiction and/or description on this website of certain private properties is done on the basis in bona fides that this will cause no loss or damage to the owners or users or their properties, as the properties were believed vacant at the time and could be entered without the use of forced entry. No damage or other injury is caused to properties by us and every effort is made to protect them by witholding details from the website where necessary.
Pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, this website and all its components are copyright with all rights reserved by Danny A. Gregory unless clearly stated to be otherwise. The website and any pages or component parts contained therein are the intellectual property of Danny A. Gregory, and their use is limited as follows:
- This website is created and maintained for the entertainment and information of interested parties only.
- Although efforts are made to keep it running and widely accessible, access to the website is a privilege, not a right and as such may be revoked at any time without warning.
- This website may be linked to from other websites or electronic messages, providing said websites or messages are not used for any sort of advertising (spam) or to misrepresent, mislead or malign anyone or anything.
- Use of website materials for commercial, political, religious, or ideological purposes without express written permission is not permitted.
- Images, text or other data from this website shall not be manipulated, altered or presented in such a manner that they misrepresent any data, information, opinion or fact.
- Text and information from this website may be quoted for academic or other nonprofit purposes (with the exception of those outlined above) only if proper attribution is given.
- Under no circumstances may any images from this website be directly linked to (hotlinking).
- Under no circumstances may any images from this website be displayed publicly in any form whatsoever without written permission
- By using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this disclaimer.
Correspondence & Queries
- While every effort is made to ensure the factual accuracy of these websites, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained herein for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore entirely at your own risk.
- Queries, corrections and constructive criticism are always welcome: While we aim to answer every email, we cannot always meet this goal. No offence is meant by our failure to respond to your email.
Any rude, insulting, irrelevant, incomprehensible, intimidating or spam e-mails or other correspondence will not be replied to and may be reported to the relevant authority.
Anyone having a specific complaint should use the contact address supplied, stating their concern in civilised terms BEFORE threatening legal action. Every effort will be made to address your concerns within reason.
The mention of anyone, anywhere on this site does not necessarily imply their involvement in any visits or activities described or referred to on this website unless clearly stated to be so. Contact with those mentioned should not be sought by the reader in relation to issues mentioned on this website.